Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New table


One of the many gifts given to the kids....he loves it. He loves being a big kid and only wants to eat at his table. I had to take the table back to Target after we found a crack in it, and when we arrived home tonight, Jarrett kept asking me something unintelligible (to me!) and signing at the same time. I finally realized he was asking me where the table was (and signing "table"!) Wow. He amazes me every day. He is learning so quickly and becoming such a big boy. I still love to pick him up and squeeze him as I try to ignore how heavy he is!

He had his Cardiology appointment yesterday and got an A-Ok that he is healthy. No need for antibiotics prior to dental appts, and no need for additional evaluations. He tolerated the exam relatively well, for a two year old that had to be held down for an ultrasound evaluation of the heart. And we came out relatively unscathed overall. But let's just say I couldn't arrive at his childcare soon enough after we were done!

No comments: